Atlantas Marine is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the data/information we hold on you/your company. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use data/information about you/your company during and after our contract with you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Legislation. Atlantas Marine may change this policy in the future.
- Personal/company contact details such as: name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, nationality, occupation.
- National insurance number
- Driving license
- Bank details
- Information regarding your health, including medical conditions
- Information about criminal convictions
Sources of data
We collect personal/company data/information about you through e-mail, telephone, the post, online forms, face-to-face and our website.
Our lawful bases for processing your data
We will use your personal data/information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we have entered with you.
- Where we need to comply with legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Our purposes for processing your data
- Primarily used to enable us to provide you with a service or supply as a customer.
- Planning – on if we can offer you a service or supply.
- To prevent fraud.
Security of your data
As a client/supplier you may have provided us with your company payment details, these are kept within our online banking facility and accounting system, which are protected through a password security system. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to ensure information we collect is safeguarded.
How we decide how long to retain your data
We only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collect it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held, please contact us on 01935 426000. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect, please write to us or contact us on 01935 426000. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.
Last updated: May 2018