Atlantas Marine Limited is an independent company that provides sales, rentals, service and operations of underwater inspection and ship equipment.
Atlantas Marine will maintain an Environmental Management System (EMS), as part of its business management systems, in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001. Consideration of environmental issues will be taken into account when producing our company’s aims and objectives.
- Conduct regular management reviews of Atlantas Marine’s environmental performances.
- Ensure applicable legislation, codes of practice and other requirements are complied with, exceeding set targets where possible.
- Ensure openness of our environmental activities with all stakeholders including employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
- Provide continual training, and involve all employees in our environmental improvement programs.
- Review our products and services regularly to ensure they are sourced, transported and stored with the environment in mind.
- Review our off and onshore activities to ensure that our environmental performances are both maintained and improved.
- Ensure a high standard of visual appearance on the site, to make a pleasant working environment and appease neighbours.
- Efficiently route plan our operations to minimise fuel and reduce emissions.
- Energy and waste minimise through re-use and recycling, sending waste to landfill as a last resort, and ensure safe disposal of all our waste when no viable alternative is available.
- Consider the environmental aspects of our suppliers and carriers, ensuring high environmental practices are performed.
- Establish realistic targets to achieve continual improvement, reducing environmental impacts throughout the company by using monitoring systems.
- Preventing pollution through training and education and the way we do business.
- Ensure emergency procedures are in place should accidental spillages occur.
The senior management team will review this policy on an annual basis to ensure that it continues to reflect the aims and objectives of the company.
This policy is not in any way restricted and is available to anyone requesting a copy, including members of the public.